|(c) Pantone, LLC|
Yes, the Pantone site has an excellent page that while primarily designed for cross referencing Pantones, also provides the associated RGB values as shown in the image. It just takes a few easy steps to find...
- On the Pantone homepage, go to menu item "helpCENTER" and select "Color Cross-Reference" from the drop-down list
- On the "myPANTONE x-Ref" section
- Select your known Pantone Color Guide
- Select your known Pantone Color
- Select an X-Ref Pantone Guide (any choice will do)
So, a very convenient and no-cost method to derive the RGB values of any known Pantone color. The specified RGB values can now be easily applied to your SolidWorks Color Swatch pallet for creating visually appealing appearances that conform to your clients Pantone color standards!